Saturday, June 9, 2012

Spitting and Standing: my new favorite pastimes

February? What, I haven't posted since February? Well, I wish I had a good excuse like I've been suffering from infant carpal tunnel syndrome or something so I haven't been able to move my little sausage fingers well enough to type, but that's just not true. The truth is, first Dad's laptop broke and the crazy repairman took over three weeks to not fix it (we picked it up the day we left Germany and it still wasn't fixed), meanwhile my Aunt Jessie came to visit and we toured through the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. In April, Daddy graduated and we all flew back to the US. We first landed in Connecticut to visit my Aunt Angela and her family, who I already miss so much. After a couple of weeks in CT, we flew to Utah where I've been bombarded with hugs and kisses from aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas and grandpas since the day we arrived. So, now that my Taylor grandparents are in Europe and my Francom grandparents are in Hawaii, I finally can take a deep breath and show you what I've been up to lately.

Past time #: 1 Binkie spitting


Past time #2: Standing up against things on my wobbly legs



2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you are posting again Zinnia. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete