Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween and Birthdays

 I can't believe it has already been over two weeks since Lolo (that's her new official nickname I gave her) was born. But you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. And we've been having a lot of fun.

First we had a matching pajama party.

Then we had Lolo's first photo shoot. Not really, we just took pictures of her on Mom and Dad's bed. But I think she looks cute enough to call it a photo shoot.


A few days later, it was my birthday! Can you believe I'm already two years old? I know, crazy right? 
We started off my birthday with some deshishess (delicious) pancakes. Then we swung Papa in a blanket.

Then it was Grammy's turn. They sure didn't swing as well as I do.

After swinging, it was time to carve pumpkins with Papa. 

Can you guess which one I did?

After jack-o-lanterns, it was time to go twick-or-tweeing. Dad and I got all dressed up as Hansel and Gretel and headed out to get some treats.




 When we got home, I made my own pizza and it was extra deshishess. 

After dinner, I put on my jammies and my shades to open my gifts. Thanks everyone for the great presents, but I was a little disappointed that the ice cream was plastic!

After my birthday, it was time to spend some quality time with Lolo again.

????? 
I'm not sure what I was doing here. I look pretty good though.

A week later it was Dad's birthday. He is getting sooooo old. He is like fourteen times older than me and even though I don't know my times tables yet, I know that's pretty old.

Finally, we put on our jammies again and took some more pictures. (Yes, it is necessary to wear a headband to bed.)

I tried to teach Lolo how to lay on her belly...

...but she was having none of that. So we just laid around and made pouty faces instead.

Wow! That was a lot. Sorry to put you all through such a long, jumbled post. I just wanted to tell you everything we've been doing since Lolo came. It's so much fun being a big sister. Seriously, look how big I am.

2 comments: