Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone, I made it just in time to wish you all a Happy Halloween! I didn't have much to choose from when it came to costumes, so I dressed up as a cone head. How do you like it? Luckily it's nothing permanent. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when I arrived and everyone was dressed up as doctors. I thought people here on earth would wear more creative costumes than that.
 Mom and Dad's costumes were the best. Dad was dressed up as a clueless new father, hiding his nervousness with overly excited smiles; and Mom was dressed up as a half-dead, exhausted lady. I never knew exhausted ladies could be so pretty. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's awake and alive. I was so happy when the doctors handed me over to Mom and Dad and let them hold me while they cleaned up the mess I made.
As soon as everything was spic-and-span, Dad rushed out to tell Papa and Grammy they could come in and see me. I couldn't believe they flew halfway around the world just to see me. I was so excited to finally meet them. I'm pretty sure that I have the best grandparents in the world. Daddy told me I even have two more that I still get to meet that are also amazing.



  I'm so happy to be here in a real life family! It's better than I ever imagined!

p.s. I know my diary is pretty plain right now, but I haven't had much time to decorate. Don't forget, I'm still only a few hours old. I promise to decorate my diary soon.




5 comments:

  1. So clever. I love it. She is so cute. And Sarah you looked awesome. Can't wait for the next updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog so much!!! I had no idea Zinnia was such a good writer. I now want to do nothing more than read these posts over and over, and anxiously wait for new ones. I am so glad you are finally here little Zinnia Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best blog ever! I love this little girl and I can't wait to see her in real life, neither can her Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! I can't wait for more pictures! I hope you're all doing okay. Sarah looks amazing for having just given birth--seriously amazing! I looked like a giant puffy monster...and it wasn't even Halloween.
    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to lie, I cried a little while reading this post. I just think it is so sweet that you were able to have your parents there for the birth. So special, and helpful I'm sure. Sarah you look amazing and I'm sure you will be an equally amazing mother. I love the name you picked for your little one and I can't wait to hear how the rest of her story goes. Good luck new little parents!

    ReplyDelete