Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Home!

Today, we got to leave the hospital and finally go home. I was really excited. I was kind of getting tired of German cafeteria food and soap operas. Of course I didn't eat any of the food or watch any of the soaps, but you can imagine how they could get pretty boring, pretty fast.

 The best part of coming home, though, is that I got to change out of the generic, quite boyish hospital clothes, into my pretty pink outfit that Granny gave me. It went perfect with the headband and hat that Grammy gave me. I don't know what the big occasion is, but it seems like everyone is giving me cute presents. If I could talk, I would tell everyone thank you, but that I don't need so many gifts. But, since I can't, I'll just enjoy them.


When we got home and walked in the door, I was so excited to see my new room. Right now we live in a cute, little apartment here in Heidelberg, so I get to share a room with Mom and Dad. I wouldn't have it any other way. I especially love my crib and matching diaper holder that Gramma made for me. I haven't met Gramma yet, but I hope she teaches me to sew like that some day.
I also really like being wrapped up in all of the cute blankies my great aunt Cindy made for me and lounging around on my Boppy.
Thanks everyone for making me such nice things so that I could come home to a warm, comfortable home.





1 comment: