Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today was Dad's birthday and we had so much fun. He said it was his favorite birthday ever because I'm here and because he got to wear his pajamas all day. I, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get out of my pajamas this morning so that I could put on my birthday outfit for Dad.
Thanks Jessie for such a cute outfit. I think it is my favorite outfit so far. I'm sure some of you fashion fanatics out there are thinking, "But what's with the cow socks?" Let me give you a better look so that you understand why I couldn't resist wearing them today.
You see what I mean? Real life cows on my socks. Don't be jealous!

My favorite part of the day was giving Dad his presents. Mommy helped me make him a Birthday card, since my hands aren't big enough to hold a grown-up pen yet. Then we wrapped everything in blankies because we didn't want to look for the wrapping paper.
Dad was especially excited about his accordion, but he told me that I was by far his all-time favorite birthday present. After presents, I watched Mom, Dad and Grammy eat some delicious looking cake, which looked like a lot more fun for them than it was for me. Mom promised that she'll make a big, delicious cake that I can eat when it is my birthday. I can already taste it...

It was also my Grandpa's birthday today. He and my Dad have the same birthday. So, I sent him this picture http://www.babygalerie24.de/babygalerie/index.php?open=browse&khaus=1006&year=2011&show=322418
for his birthday. It was taken of me at the hospital when I was four days old. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful picture. I loved it! I also enjoyed your dad's promised to emulate your grandpa as a dad. Especially to buy treats when your mom is gone. Grandma laughed at that one too. Have a wonderful day. You are born into a wonderful family with loving parents. Love, Grandpa T

    P.S. Grandma loved the cow slippers. They looked almost like Bossy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinnia you are looking good!! I am pretty sure I wouldn't pair that outfit with anything but those cow slippers. Love you little girl!

    ReplyDelete